Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The day after Christmas is a good day to stay away from the stores!!

Hello Everyone....

I have survived Christmas again.. :):):) Santa did decide to leave me a cold.. but he was generous in other ways too. That Dell Pc from Nana... (shhhhh, dont tell papa :):):) A 2GB flash drive I am not quite sure how to use.. I am pretty computer stupid.. lolo I am determined and will figure it out, eventually. One set of Denise knitting needles, Thank you!!! someone finally listened. My DD also had a wonderful Christmas. An easy bake oven with all the trimming.. I wonder how long it will take before she is melting crayons and the like in it? She also got a Nintendo DS... and a few games to play in it. So we are entertaining ourselves over here.. but not getting too much done around the house.

I finally figured out how to add photos to my flickr account believe me when I say there is not much on there yet but there will be soon. I have joined Swap-Bot and will be posting pictures of what I have been making.

Take care and have a wonderful New Year. This year can only get better.

No comments: